About Kodi and Firestick
How to install kodi on Firestick?
- Switch on your TV and go to the fire TV settings and then scroll to the bottom and find the developer settings and click on it and inside that find the setting which says unknown sources and enable it as the kodi application which you download is from an external source, that is, other than play store.
- Now also do one more thing in the developer settings itself as you will need the option later in the process of installation, find the USB debugging or the ADB debugging option in the developer settings and enable it too.
- Now come back to the main screen which is your dashboard and click on the search option at the top left corner of the home screen and search for “Downloader” which is an application to download anything from the internet and save it in your firestick’s memory card.
- Click on download and install button parallel to the downloader app and the installation process will automatically start after downloading the app. Now you have successfully downloaded the application which is used to download the kodi application.
- Now open the downloader application and open it and then enter the following link which is given below and click on download file, as soon as you click it the kodi application download process will start and the application will be downloaded to your device quickly depending on your internet speed.Link to download Kodi via downloader:
- After that just launch the downloaded the file which is the apk installation file of the kodi application, as soon as you open the apk file the installation process will start and the process will take a while, after complete installation open the application and check whether all the functions are working properly.
- Sometime you may get error while the installation process if your kodi is not up to date as the downloaded application is updated daily, so if you get any error then update your kodi application and try installing the application again and it will work for sure.