This post is regarding How to Pair Openload Links in Kodi or you can Kodi Openload pair fix or Fix Openload Pair Kodi. Before I Had Explained about Best Kodi Addons, How to Install Kodi on Firestick and How to Install Exodus on Kodi Krypton
About Kodi and Openload
How to pair openload and URL Resolver in Kodi?
Pair Openload Links in Kodi
- Before going in to the process of pairing make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest version of both the add-ons, so that you can get all the process done without any interruptions.
- Now open any of the application which has links using the openload add-on, so that the triggering of both the add-on will take place and you will get the error code with link to pair the add-ons.
- The link to pair both the applications is openload.com/pair, using this link you can pair both the add-ons with some simple process.
- Or after upgrading both the application to the latest version you can directly visit the link mentioned above and pair the add-on, after the link opens in the browsers, you will see an error message followed by the guide to pair the add-on
- And then you will also have the points necessary that makes you point out why these add-ons must be paired, without which the kodi application itself will crash.
- Read everything, as some of the important points are mentioned there and click on the check box which says pairing agreement.
- Now click on Pair and the process will go on for a while and after some time you will get a success message with Pair Conformation, you can unpaid them anytime by going into the advanced settings of one of the add-on.
- That’s it you have successfully paired the add-ons, many people faced a lot of problem without pairing the add-ons and kodi itself got a lot of complaints after which it has promised pre paired add-ons in its next update version release. If you can’t pair still, then try reporting the issue.