About Rats! WebGL hit a snag error
How to Fix rats WebGL hit a snag error?
- Open you chrome browser and go to settings or browse the following URL and scroll down till the end and click on advanced settings.URL to enter: chrome://settings
- After the browsers shows you the advanced settings, check for the “Use hardware acceleration when available” option in the list of the options.
- And uncheck this options and you will have the problem fixed. Just restart your browser and try visiting the same page again, you will probably get it!
If you still face any problem, then try the method 2 fix, it will surely fix your error for sure because in this method you will directly turn of the web graphics library and force you to install the recommended plugins.
- Open your google chrome browser and enter the following URL and hit enter.URL to browse: chrome://flags
- Now you will get a lot of options, search for the disable WebGL option, if you could not find it then press CTRL + F and enter WebGL and you will get the option directly.
- Now just enable the option “Disable WebGL” and close the tab.
- Now restart your chrome browser and the problem will be fixed. You will no longer see the error in those websites again. And you will be forced to install some plugins for the graphics rendering.
If still the problem precedes you have no option, you have to change the browser or try upgrading your operating system, browser or your graphical processing unit, this will fix the problem if you upgrade them to the latest versions. Now you can easily fix rats webgl hit a snag error
Hope you all enjoyed the post of rats webgl hit a snag error.